Sales Representative / SASG001
The position’s responsibilities include oversee and coordinate sales procedures.
Establish work priorities, and ensure deadlines and sales targets are met and procedures are followed.
Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts.
Develop plans to acquire new customers or clients, through direct sales techniques, and business to business marketing visits.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Singapore. Workpermit will not be provided
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or college diploma in business, civil engineering, industrial engineering, management, economics or marketing required.
- Experience in construction materials sales is usually required.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- 1 or more years of sales representative in construction material industry