Civil Engineer / ENHO001
The ideal candidate for the civil engineer position will have experience in all areas of the Civil Engineering function. The position responsibilities include design analysis and calculations to support development of a variety of concrete products. Coordinate with engineers and CADD designers to prepare complete and accurate construction drawings. Prepare or assist with completion of quantity calculations and development of project cost estimates. Adhering to a specific quality control process. Assist factory manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering / Associate Degree in Civil Engineering Technology, Construction Technology.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-Starter with strong problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD drafting programs
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand civil/structural contract drawings
- Critical thinking skills necessary with the ability to plan ahead and conceptualize
- Capable of recognizing discrepancies with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office programs, primarily Word and Excel
- 1 or more years of civil engineering or management experienced preferred