Foreman / ENHO004
The Foreman position will be assigned to the field operations team and will assist in obtaining, evaluating and coordinating all information needed to install precast concrete components in accordance with the contract documents and to assure that the work meets all safety standards, is within schedule requirements, and is installed to the highest level of quality possible.
Perform precast concrete installation.
Assist in the implementation of the site safety program as required and ensure the installation team compliance with VCON installation, safety standards and all applicable safety codes and regulations.
Assist in the maintenance of field operations documents. Prepare and submit installation and delivery documentation to clients.
Prepare daily construction reports.
Review all work as it is being placed to be sure it is accurate within accepted tolerances.
Review contract drawings, specifications and shop drawings to ensure proper coordination and installation.
Assist in the preparation of project as-builts.
- Four-year college degree / associate degree /technical degree with formal civil engineering training or equivalent building construction experience.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, desire to learn, ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient with computer software such as Autocad.
- A basic understanding of scheduling programs preferred.
- Ability to work on-site at the construction work site.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand civil/structural drawings.
- Self-starter with strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work outside office hours.