Assistant Factory Manager
Nakhon Pathom, Thailand
Assistant Factory Manager / PRSP001
Assistant Factory Manager leads all activities associated with the manufacturing/production department for the factory. This person is responsible for people and team development, motivating the team and ensuring quality performance. Responsibilities include cost efficiency, continuous improvement on processes, service and safety for the entire manufacturing unit across all shifts.
Maintain VCON product quality and standards.
Optimize operational efficiencies to support the production, stockyard and shipping of precast concrete products.
Assist in the maintenance of manufacturing operations documents.
Prepare daily production reports.
Review all work as it is being placed to be sure it is accurate within accepted tolerances.
Identify and oversee operational improvements necessary to deliver VCON monthly manufacturing plans. Ensure cost performance gaps are identified, action plans are developed and resources are properly allocated.
Track operational output measures efficiency, yield loss, product quality, inventory accuracy.
Develop team to solve day to day operational issues and reach short-and long-term performance goals
Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to assist teams to solve manufacturing issues.
Ensure compliance with VCON policies, contracts and procedures.
Administer policies and procedures. You will have a regular presence on the plant floor. Coordinate production with other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering/ civil engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in manufacturing of precast concrete is preferred.
- Successful completion of a major improvement project.
- You should possess strong skills, knowledge and experience in manufacturing, finance, accounting, project management, leadership, logical problem solving.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, desire to learn, ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- A basic understanding of scheduling programs preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand civil/structural drawings.
- Self-starter with strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work outside office hours
Assistant Factory Manager (Lum Luk Ka)
The VCON culture is built around a 45- year tradition of innovation, excellence, and superior customer satisfaction.
Explore your career potential and future with us.
We offer a variety of roles around the region. Join us as we help our customers find the right construction materials. VCON is a place of unlimited opportunities, where talent opens door to exciting challenges in the construction field. If you are a dedicated individual, whether a new graduate or experienced professional, who is ready to move your career in a positive, exciting direction, VCON may be where you belong.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The company’s policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin gender, sexual orientation, and age. This policy is applied to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation and benefits.
Additional informationCONTACT US