Factory Sales Representative
Oudong , Cambodia
Factory Sales Representative / SACA004
The position’s responsibilities include oversee and coordinate sales procedures.
Establish work priorities, and ensure deadlines and sales targets are met and procedures are followed.
Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts.
Develop plans to acquire new customers or clients, through direct sales techniques, and business to business marketing visits.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Cambodia. Workpermit will not be provided
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or college diploma in business, civil engineering, industrial engineering, management, economics or marketing required.
- Experience in construction materials sales is usually required.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- 1 or more years of sales representative in construction material industry
Sales Representative ( Singapore )
The VCON culture is built around a 50- year tradition of innovation, excellence, and superior customer satisfaction.
Explore your career potential and future with us.
We offer a variety of roles around the region. Join us as we help our customers find the right construction materials. VCON is a place of unlimited opportunities, where talent opens door to exciting challenges in the construction field. If you are a dedicated individual, whether a new graduate or experienced professional, who is ready to move your career in a positive, exciting direction, VCON may be where you belong.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The company’s policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin gender, sexual orientation, and age. This policy is applied to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation and benefits.
Additional informationCONTACT US